SAU Community

Any stronger engine and trans mount for r34gtr?

Nosure

Hi everyone. Just a question about engine mount?  What kind of engine mount people using here? I got nismo engine and gearbox mount. And they are only 5000kms old. Now it has lot movement when on high rpm make me really hard shift from 2-3 gear or miss shift 2-5 gear. the gear knob move a lot when the car 7000rpm+ On 2nd gear .gear knob doesn’t shake but move to one direction I think it’s left. It was fine when the mount was new. the car only make 660hp.  Any idea? Nismo mount again? Any other option?

How much do you care about NVH? There's a bunch of aftermarket companies who make mounts but the stronger they get the rougher and louder the ride will be.

If you want to get rid of all of the movement there is always the billet option but I personally can't think of anything worse.

i bought tuff mount, will install it this week. hope it will fix the problem. a bit NVH is fine, its weekend car only. but i dont like solid mount idea.  can't believe my nismo mount only last 3800kms (not 5000kms)