SAU Community

Need Car Alarm and Immobilizer around Qld/Gold Coast

DragonX2X

Hi guys,

I've been searching through the forum but did not find anything in relation to what I required. I was planning to go to Chris Rogers but found out on Google that he's shop is permanently closed.

I need both an alarm and an immobilizer and someone trustworthy (and knows how to fix it well) to install it too.  Car was recovered after being stolen and now mechanically repaired, need to have security fix and respray/vinyl wrap/plastic dip(?) done.

Also anyone have a rough idea how long would it take to install the alarm and immobilizer? just an estimate is fine.

Went to the ASIAL (Australian Security Industry Association) homepage but I have no idea where to look for those people as mentioned here

"I'd rather choose someone else. Who can I trust?

As a first point, I'd look up the ASIAL (Australian Security Industry Association) register, here."

Thanks guys

Edited by DragonX2X

• 2 months later...

Alright if anyone is still interested in this topic, I manage to get in contact with Chris Rogers and he recommended someone to me. 

Jason R from JJR's Mobile Auto Electrical & AC 

Email: [email protected]

Mobile: 0402 299 513 (Servicing Brisbane)

Jason came to my place to fit the car alarm, immobilizer and he did a great job.