SAU Community

G'day from Sydney

RS_Wags

Hi all, 

I just bought a NM35, thought I'd sign up to the forums and say hi. 

Can't say I know much about Stageas yet, but she seems pretty mint so far. Got a bit of a  knock in one shock, a leaking rocker cover and shudders a fair bit when braking hard, but hopefully that's all easy fixes. Booked in to MRC for a good check over.

The guy that imported it reckons it's had no mods since it arrived, it's got Impul wheels, pedals and stickers, I think the front bar is the Impul kit??? Anyone know how to find out if thr ECU is stock or Impul? (other than a Max speed test!) 

Anyway, here's a couple pics. 

20180418_063748.jpg

20180418_063716.jpg

Cheers. 

Sure, here's a few more after a wash. 

What's everyone think of the Impul wheels? Being new to Nissan's I've never heard of them, but a quick google seems to say they're good. Other than the yellow centre caps which I'll get rid of soon, I'm happy enough with the look of them. They're not TE37's though.

I haven't had a good look around the forums yet, but if anyone can point me to a post or two to get me started would be great to not look like a full newb :D

20180419_140752.jpg

20180419_095052.jpg

20180419_193323.jpg

20180419_082817.jpg

14 hours ago, Leroy Peterson said:

Impul wheels are cool.
Not fake or Chinese made rubbish. Keep em!

Cheers, good to know they're quality. Looks like the clearcoat is starting to come off. Not sure whether I'll fix them or replace them long term? It'll probably depend on what brakes fit under what wheels in the end, but I've always loved Ray's TE37s or Gram Light 57CRs... or Work Emotion D9Rs... Shiiiiit, so many wheels!!! But, If the Impuls are good and let me run bigger brakes I guess the wheel upgrades can wait and I can spend the coin on other things :D