SAU Community

2007 PV36 Skyline SP Sedan - English Conversion

Hey Team SAU

Time has come for me to let go of my PV36 Skyline Sedan.

My new car arrives next week and i don't have space to keep both .

I brought it cause i had a few months wait for the new car to arrive and it hasn't given me any issues , very reliable  daily driver with all the luxury features leather heated electric seats , reversing camera , DVD, Australian sat nav , music box   , usb , full climate control etc...

Its got just under 124,000 kms and due for a service which i have booked it in for one Tuesday the 24th April ( i believe in good karma so i won't be selling the car until i'm sure it has been checked over and been serviced)

Th Rego isn't due until 28 Dec 2018 

The only thing i can think of that it does need is a good polish to remove the surface scratches in a few area's apart from that its a very nice car.

As for the price i'm not looking to make big money here ,factoring in the KM's , condition , similar vehicles on sale , the English conversion , full service i'm looking at around $12,500 , but i'm willing to negotiate (not bargaining) with someone who is really interested and make a fair offer.

Message me if anyone is interested 

MVIMG_20180114_170610.jpg

MVIMG_20180114_170621.jpg

MVIMG_20180310_161248.jpg

MVIMG_20180310_153955.jpg

MVIMG_20180310_154022.jpg

4 hours ago, Pac said:

Yes that is a asking price , which as noted in the post I'm happy to negotiate a fair price  for a serious buyer , I know you can get them for less but it won't be converted into English with maps for Australian roads. 

Maybe what's he's implying is too cheap? This is the 3.5DE nor 3.7HR.

18 hours ago, West said:

Maybe what's he's implying is too cheap? This is the 3.5DE nor 3.7HR.

You might be right there but looking at the market i'm in the middle on the price point and trying to fair with buyers since it can cost around 2-2.5k just to get the car converted to English and that is  if you are lucky to find someone who can do it , it has the VQ35HR which is around 235kws so not as much as the v37 which has 250kws but its still got some go for its size.

Guys , i'm going to to placing the ad for this car on Gumtree as well but thought i would give a chance for a SAU member who might be interested first , so if i don't get much traction this weekend , i'll post it up there on Monday, if it sells outside of SAU i'll make sure to update this post.

• 1 month later...

Just a quick update peeps , looking at the market i have adjusted the price to $11,500 , if anyone id interested message me.

The car has had a full service done  good for another 10,000kms and no need to covert it to English since that is also done.

Now its just sitting at my parents place until its sold if not then it will just be  spare car , its just a bit of a waste sitting there running out of registration that's all. 

Cheers Pac