SAU Community

Rare 40th Anniversary S2.5 R33 GTST MSpec Factory Midnight Purple

RARE Factory LP2 Midnight Purple

40th Anniversary MSpec

1997 Skyline R33 S2.5 GTST

104,500 kms ONLY

Factory Automatic

I'm selling to down grade to a cheap daily car. (Suzuki Swift / XR6 Falcon Sedan or Dual Cab +/-$5k with RWC) Open to Swaps + Cash my way.

And to be honest I don't want to sell her but I need to , as my partner has been diagnosed with a terminal illness with less than 6mths to live & we need money to help pay medical bills / rent coming up. So this is a very regretful sale.

$20,000 VIC RWC Supplied

Happy to negotiate sell price /package with buyer.

No inspections unless you can prove you have the money.

Out 180,000+ GTST's from S1-S2.5 made Nissan only made 178 in Factory LP2 Midnight Purple.

Midnight Purple was ONLY on S2.5 1997 onwards Factory models.

138 manual / 43 automatic

This car was 1 in 43 produced in this combo.

I'm the 1st Australian owner.

Imported with under 96,400kms, now has 103,000kms 3yrs later.

Absolutely stock apart from the 18" rims & recently got all 4 guards professionally rolled only, not flared in any way to preserve the original look.

Factory cassette player & Factory CD boot stacker, Exhaust,

Suspension, not lowered, Mudflaps.

Original Factory Engine.

Shes Stock as a Rock!

Car will be sold for $20,000 including Hussla GT 18x8.5 / 18x9.5 Bronze rims/tyres.

I Can negotiate lower price to inc stock rims w/ near new tyres.

Original Japanese Import papers/auction paperwork.

Timing belt, idler bearings, water pump, radiator all changed shortly after import 96,000kms.

Also has new engine fan/fan clutch.

Reconditioned power steering motor.

Front wheel bearings replaced.

All disks machined with new brake pads.

Brand new AC condenser panel = awesome cold AC and heater.

New front windscreen.

Replaced both front caster arm bushes + oil change + NEW H1 Headlight Globes + rwc check done 6/3/2018 = $645.00

The majority of the servicing done at Massara Motors.

Engine Fan Clutch / AC electrical done at Racepace Motorsport

Transmission A1

Engine A1

Car interior is immaculate.

Receipts for everything done on the car since imported 3yrs ago.

This IS a collectors car NOT a drift pig.

Owned by a female car enthusiast.

Everything fixed when its been required.

Registered til August 2018.

A RWC will be supplied once a 10% deposit has been received.

ZERO Rust / Straight Rails.

Entire front bar and front end re-sprayed by Concord Panels and recently fully professionally polished entire car

All the work is done.

The only thing i would mention is the factory car speakers are sounding pretty average so would reccomend an upgrade/replace.

The only thing missing from factory is the MSpec front lip section.

Being 40th Anniversary these came out stock with R34 Rims & R34 CAS. Nylon Compressor Wheel. Badged seating & rear pillar badges, smart ignition coils , pistol grip gear changer & upgraded headlights. Red stitched steering wheel.

For the RB25DET engine the ignition system was also changed, with the ignition module no longer located on the cam covers and was instead replaced by smart ignition coils (Ignitor built into coil) and ECU.

The RB25DET's turbo was also given a nylon compressor wheel to improve response.

The headlights which tapered down more towards the grill and were fitted with improved reflectors, the grill (which was longer on the Spec 1), the bonnet which had a re-shaped leading edge to fit the new lights and front bumper changing shape in the smallest amount to match the lower edge of the new headlights. Later models of the Spec 2 also had the option of having an Active-LSD fitted.

Not all 40th Anniversary cars came out with MR Bodykits (GTR Wing & MR front bar) this car was MSpec only from factory.

Whomever buys her gets a driveaway car with not a cent to pay replacing worn out items unlike 90% up for sale elsewhere.

No TimeWasters

Please don't waste time asking whats my best/lowest price.

The GTR floormats are NOT included in the sale, the car will come with GTST floormats.

Ive also got a bunch of S2.5 spare parts which I'll be placing up for sale shortly

Advertised Elsewhere

IMG_4221.jpgIMG_3339.jpgIMG_3346.jpgIMG_3347.jpgIMG_3345.jpgIMG_3342.jpgIMG_3343.jpgIMG_3340.jpgIMG_3348.jpgIMG_4375.jpgIMG_4377.jpgIMG_4376.jpgIMG_4124.jpgIMG_2314.jpg

• Like 1

Why rip apart a well preserved original car just for the sake of having a manual when r33 autos are some of the best auto boxes in the world. Ive owned both and i prefer autos actually for a daily. And they are not slower provided you havent put in some new slick smooth shifting fluid. They boost up and just hold the boost whereas manual is very hit and miss. Ive seen s1s r33s make 400k on original auto box handling a boosted engine for decades. 

The only thing i miss with manual is clutch dumping but for a daily thats not sensible anyway.l and in traffic auto blows manual anyday

Edited by sonicz
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Price Drop $19,000 ono. with Husslas.
$18,000 with stock rims.

No Rego.
RWC that's extra if you want it.

She'll pass a roadworthy anyway.

Just replaced AFM , cleaned AAC and Cold Start Valve this week so she's running perfect at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2018 at 10:26 PM, sonicz said:

Why rip apart a well preserved original car just for the sake of having a manual when r33 autos are some of the best auto boxes in the world. Ive owned both and i prefer autos actually for a daily. And they are not slower provided you havent put in some new slick smooth shifting fluid. They boost up and just hold the boost whereas manual is very hit and miss. Ive seen s1s r33s make 400k on original auto box handling a boosted engine for decades. 

The only thing i miss with manual is clutch dumping but for a daily thats not sensible anyway.l and in traffic auto blows manual anyday

You're sure debating a lot of arguments he didn't make lol

• 4 weeks later...

Was Economical only due to airbags and I bought my car back and spent thousands. (Over $9k) to restore it back, no VIV was ever required. Chassis straight as, and the reason why I restored it, ZERO chassis damage, was all superficial. Has basically brand new entire front end but original engine cause it wasnt damaged a year off the road to do it. No money spared, best spray painters available, new parts and/or parts stripped off another 40th Anniversary car i bought. Rad just needed replacing plus stuff on the rad, was pretty straight forward.

So Bonnet, Rad, Headlights , Reo etc were replaced, front guards were ok not damaged. Looked alot worse than what it was.

Registered 1 year later without any inspections required only a RWC.

She's A1 now , zero rust.

FINAL PRICE DROP $17,000.

Otherwise price will go back up if I pay for rego July 5th.

I just can't afford to have both a GTR & a GTST in our current situation. But saying that I won't be selling it off cheap cause she's a really good car. Great base to start a build.

Im keeping our GTR and selling this car.

i have a s2 white gtr  that was written off for panel damage 12 years ago. Was too expensive to repair the car at the time so they wrote it off for being in a accident where the owner hit a car up the backside and the car behind hit him.

For minior panel damage the air bags both of the did not deploy even. 

I still would want decent money for it. cars can be written off for sfa. My girls friends car parked had some one reverse into it. damage rad support no air bag deploy bonet front bar they wrote the car off....... who gives a rats ass if its been in a accident theres heaps of cars on the road people fix that have never been reported. Also cars imported from jpn that have been repaired before sold on auction that have had a smash how would you ever know.

• Like 1

i have a s2 white gtr  that was written off for panel damage 12 years ago. Was too expensive to repair the car at the time so they wrote it off for being in a accident where the owner hit a car up the backside and the car behind hit him.
For minior panel damage the air bags both of the did not deploy even. 
I still would want decent money for it. cars can be written off for sfa. My girls friends car parked had some one reverse into it. damage rad support no air bag deploy bonet front bar they wrote the car off....... who gives a rats ass if its been in a accident theres heaps of cars on the road people fix that have never been reported. Also cars imported from jpn that have been repaired before sold on auction that have had a smash how would you ever know.

Agreed.

My car is actually better than what it was beforehand. I got really good panel beaters that didnt take any shortcuts. Everything done exactly like factory even down to the overspray.
Plus brand new a/c condenser panel, radiator plus a heap of goodies.
Alot of money poured into it.
Its a real shame I have to sell her off but we just need a daily car.

Happy to swap plus cash my way for a Ford XR6 Ute, Hilux dual cab or Landcruiser, Nissan Patrol, something up to $8k but no high km shitboxes.

• 2 weeks later...

Update

As of tomorrow (4/7/18) the car will have 12mths rego renewed & RWC supplied upon deposit.

The revised price will be $18k to reflect this.
Can do a slightly cheaper deal for stock rims not Hussla GT's.
Photos below of car with both options of rims to choose from.

IMG_4242.jpg

IMG_5197.jpg

• 1 month later...

Car now has a current VIC RWC as of 16/08/2018 that you can see needed zero things done to pass with 94% brakes.

See attached photo

So it’s ready to buy & drive with zero issues.

Good solid car to start your own build from scratch which is half the fun of owning a GTST is the journey building your own car VS buying someone else’s build.

The car also comes with registration til July 2019 (almost 12mths)

Everything this rare LP2 Type M 40th Anniversary model came out with is on this car or I have the rest of it with me.

$18,000 FIRM

$17,500 No Rego , No RWC

$19,000 inc additional stock rims (see photos) , 40th grill & bonnet badge, RWC & Rego.

CASH ONLY

IMG_5301.thumb.jpg.fd6d27defe7069b82b74bd2fe8862f44.jpg

IMG_5516.thumb.jpg.d9c14961e9e77c94343e8894fef9860a.jpg

IMG_5512.thumb.jpg.352e64d85a2aa9c008a5d69e4dac036a.jpg

IMG_1534717898.927472.thumb.jpg.658a46be4602c88fa7f0c449086fd7b7.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

PRICE DROP
MUST SELL
My husband passed away last week so open to «reasonable» CASH OFFERS

The less you offer the less I’ll include, choose your own adventure.

RWC SUPPLIED FOR $17,000.
Rego extra.

The car has zero issues , needed nothing to pass a RWC w/brakes at 94%.

Perfect start up car, rare & will hold its value.

Advertised elsewhere

Cheers

• Sad 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...