SAU Community

Changes to shell for rb25/30det build

So my r33 gtst is a stock rolling shell, 4.11LSD, manual converted etc.

so recently I decided, since I’m new to this rb25/30det build (was never aware), that I would build one for my gtst, hoping for around 1000hp? What hp do others get? 

Anyway to the question. 

What changes to my shell do I need to make to reach the 1000hp mark. I’ve heard things such as getting a different subframe to hold a bigger fuel tank and more pressurised fuel pump with massive injectors in the head etc etc. basically I’m unaware of what I need done to make this goal. 

Any information is appreciated and would love to hear how everyone has done their builds.

note: this is not building the engine, it’s for changes to the shell if it’s needed to make my goal)

thanks everyone 

reeky

1D3B116F-1D58-4A58-9B05-A1EE09A3C506.jpeg

1 hour ago, Ben C34 said:

Wut? 

This.  So much this.  I read the thread before anyone else replied, shook my head and closed it again.

Basically the real answer is this.  If you have such high ignorance of what might be needed doing on the car to handle 1000HP.....it's probably best not to do a 25/30 and not to aim for 1000HP.  Just don't.

14 minutes ago, GTSBoy said:

This.  So much this.  I read the thread before anyone else replied, shook my head and closed it again.

Basically the real answer is this.  If you have such high ignorance of what might be needed doing on the car to handle 1000HP.....it's probably best not to do a 25/30 and not to aim for 1000HP.  Just don't.

After reading my thread I have realised I do sound like an idiot. I’m asking the wrong thing in the wrong context

• Haha 1

1000hp is stupid, especially on the street. Aim for around 300-400hp with big torque. with 1000hp you'll be spinning tires for days and not having any traction until maybe 5th gear. I would go for a 25neo with a hypergear turbo instead of going for 1000hp straight away.

19 hours ago, yaze said:

1000hp is stupid, especially on the street. Aim for around 300-400hp with big torque. with 1000hp you'll be spinning tires for days and not having any traction until maybe 5th gear. I would go for a 25neo with a hypergear turbo instead of going for 1000hp straight away.

Well I plan on dragging her