SAU Community

R33 Gtr HKS coilovers, titanium muffler, DBA rotors

Hi

I have some old HKS Hipermax or Hiper D coilovers. 1 is leaking from the top seal. Good for spares or repair. $100

I also have a 4" titanium muffler from Japan. I think its a HKS also. Its very light. $70

And finally some DBA 4000 front rotors with 90% left on them. $70.

Im located in Kingsley 

1 hour ago, vxsr33 said:

Would you be willing to ship the muffler to Melbourne? And also take some pics?
Cheers

Ye can do. Postage will probably be around + $30. Just gave it a little clean. No dents on it so will come up very nice with a bit of metal cleaner.

20180428_155101.jpg

20180428_155044.jpg

20180428_155038.jpg

Edited by DD-GTR

1 hour ago, vxsr33 said:

Would you be willing to ship the muffler to Melbourne? And also take some pics?
Cheers

It is HKS but it doesnt have it stamped on it. I remember reading up on this issue.

From Supra forum....

"The original HKS Ti 4'' racing exhaust hasn't got any 'HKS' marking on it. It only has a small plate on the band which 
says : RO Jasma member and a code (051 G16), and a row of Japanese writing. It doesn't say HKS anywhere.

Jasma means : Japanese Automotive Sports Muffler Association , like 'TonyN' mentioned above....
Being Jasma certified ,it means it is street legal and it's OK for street use., 
But the HKS 4' Ti for the Supra exceeds the 'Jasma' certification thus the 'RO' designation beside the 'Jasma' ,
which means 'Race Only'. So the 'RO Jasma' designation is not for street use...BUT it designates that it is a genuine exhaust unit
made in Japan.

So in other words...'thrustn' your HKS 4' Ti exhaust is a genuine product by 'HKS',so no worries about it.
My friend from U.K. has a mk4 with the HKS Ti on it. And it has only the RO Jasma label on the muffler band !
I am looking to get one for my Supra also,but I need to save some cash first cause this exhaust ain't cheap... LOL"