SAU Community

Rapid Sprint Series - Round 3 @ Winton - May 6th

No Crust Racing

Still a few spots available for a blast around Winton next weekend in the crisp Autumn air, perfect for PBs!

You don't need to be a club member, but you will need a valid CAMS/AASA and a car that will pass scrutinizing. 

Cars are split by class, prizes awarded for class winners, and there's plenty of track time for everyone. there's even a top 10 shoot out at the end of the day for the 10 fastest cars. 

Official timing is included in the cost, only $150 for the day! 

I might be a biased, as this is my local club, but it's a great bunch of drivers, a good range of cars, and always an awesome day out. 

I'll see you there :D

Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/awdcc/

Edited by ActionDan

Hey Dan, im interested in coming along. Was just reading the supp regs and reg 42 says.      

-All laps will be in an clockwise direction of the 2000m circuit

Was wondering if the event will be run on the full or short course as 2000m sounds like the short?.

Cheers Bill

[mention=139042]admS15[/mention] Good work yesterday, you came second in class. 

Thanks Dan, i actually ran a 1.37.75 which may have made me first on my last lap of the day but it didn't count as the red light for end of session came on as i came out of the last corner. I knew i was on for a good time, race chrono was showing me greens, so i kept going. Robbed unfortunately but I'll count it as a pb for me.

Overall, event was run quite well, good turn out, nice bunch of blokes and some damn quick cars. Wouldn't hesitate to enter another one of your clubs events.

Not bad for a CA powered S13 and a street regd R33 on Nankangs. We probably could have both been a second quicker if the nankangs where brand new.

Was happy to run that time and still be able to make the 3 hour trip back home.

Was nice to meet you too and finally put a face to the name[emoji106]

• Like 1