SAU Community

R34 GT-T sedan unfinished project

Hey guys and gals

Bought this car back in 2015 with the intention of turning it into a tidy daily driver, but no longer have the time or motivation to complete it. Plus, have too many cars now at this one needs to go to a new home. Still on 128k, runs, drives, pretty tidy overall, ready for blue slip

Originally bought from a user here on SAU (Pac) and here is the original for sale thread:

Some things I've done after buying the car:

- Replaced the rusty bootlid with a spoiler-less version (still have the spoiler, will include in the sale)

- Fixed the surface rust in the boot floor (plus a few other surface rust spots)

- Replaced the suspension with set of Bilstein B5 springs and shocks

- Replaced the head unit which died shortly after I bought the car, with a brand new Kenwood mechless BT/USB head unit

- Removed the front mount IC and replaced with with a stock side mount (front mount core had some damage)

- Tidied up the headlight wiring

- Replaced the missing GT Badge

- Replaced auto trans solenoid pack with a brand new OEM solenoid pack. Although trans still reports "Line pressure solenoid" fault - possible wiring issue and beyond my skill level

The bad stuff:

- Has not been registered since 2012

- Has had front end damage and the repair isn't top notch

- Auto box has a solenoid issue mentioned above

- Has a head gasket leak. Previous owner reported coolant loss but there is no evidence of any external leaks and there is the odd bubble in the radiator while engine is running)

- Front bar is scraped and was hacked up for the front mount

Will post fresh pics on the weekend. Asking 4k as is, not really keen on offers as I'm losing money on it already and given the overall good condition i recon its a pretty fair price

PM for more info or if you have any questions

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...