SAU Community

Koya 19x8.5" rims and tyres +6 offset $600

set of KOYA Endless B19 semi-forged rims in black, they have a bit of rash on a couple and one has a small repairable crack, shown in picture with pointy finger.

2 of the tyres are less than 2000 k's old the other 2 are around 10,ooo k's, all well within roadworthy condition.

the rims are 5x114.3 stud so will fit Ford and Nissan that I know of, they are 19X8.5" with an off set of +6.

these rims came on the car I bought and hung out of the guards too far for a roadworthy on the rears, so I took em off and they've sat in the shed ever since, now they are gathering dust and I need the room, the tyres alone are worth more than the asking price so wont entertain lowball offers, and not interested in swaps thanks . $600 for the lot for SAU members

can freight at buyers cost if required, but pick up preferred

DSC_0672.JPG

DSC_0673.JPG

DSC_0674.JPG

DSC_0675.JPG

DSC_0676.JPG

DSC_0677.JPG

DSC_0678.JPG

• 2 months later...

rims and tyres are sold

On 5/24/2018 at 11:08 PM, oxford1327 said:

set of KOYA Endless B19 semi-forged rims in black, they have a bit of rash on a couple and one has a small repairable crack, shown in picture with pointy finger.

2 of the tyres are less than 2000 k's old the other 2 are around 10,ooo k's, all well within roadworthy condition.

the rims are 5x114.3 stud so will fit Ford and Nissan that I know of, they are 19X8.5" with an off set of +6.

these rims came on the car I bought and hung out of the guards too far for a roadworthy on the rears, so I took em off and they've sat in the shed ever since, now they are gathering dust and I need the room, the tyres alone are worth more than the asking price so wont entertain lowball offers, and not interested in swaps thanks . $600 for the lot for SAU members

can freight at buyers cost if required, but pick up preferred

DSC_0672.JPG

DSC_0673.JPG

DSC_0674.JPG

DSC_0675.JPG

DSC_0676.JPG

DSC_0677.JPG

DSC_0678.JPG