SAU Community

Helpers needed - SVM Round 1 - Metec June 23rd

acsplit

Hey everyone,

With this being our first event we will need a fair few helpers to help with timing, flagging and other support activities. The event is on Saturday June 23rd and we will require approximately 8 helpers for the day (or half a day if that's all you can manage).

We will provide lunch and a "gift" to helpers on the day, no prior experience required. We will also attempt to give you a passenger run at some stage during the event.

If you can help please let me know here and thanks in advance!

Event details here.

• Like 1

On 6/3/2018 at 9:20 PM, JZP said:

Not sure if same, but pretty sure I've seen you at Winton some years back? I think it was only just converted to v8 back then... 

Yeah been v8 since I owned it. Was a vh45de. And made bigger all power. 220rwkw. Put a blower on it and blew the rings out. Then went the way of the sheep. Ls2 lol

On 6/3/2018 at 9:21 PM, acsplit said:

I think that was when he had a cool V8 in it.

Ben I hope you have some mufflers on that thing as we do have noise restrictions in the supp regs.

I have a baby twin 2.5 inch and a muffler. It's never failed any track day yet. Haha but it's not a silly drifter car any more. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone who has replied,

If you could meet at the venue at 8am that would be great, if you can only make it after lunch let me know.

112 Colchester Rd, Bayswater North VIC 3153