SAU Community

R33 Bodykit install questions

Hey guys,

Ive got a kit id like to install on my 33. I have a genuine GTR spoiler and Skirts, with a GTR rep front bar but with genuine Gtr front indicators.

The skirts and spoiler are easy enough to install, but because ive got genuine parts, Im going to need someone who is familiar enough with these to preferably wire up the middle brake light for the spoiler, and correctly wire up the front indicators to my S2 Gtst indicator connectors.

So ideally for the sake of ease id like one place who would be able to not only fit all the items but wire them up correctly as well. Does anyone have any recommendations in Melbourne? Preferably western suburbs/Geelong area.. Or if anyone is super familiar with this stuff, id be more than happy to shout a couple of slabs/bottles/whatever your poison is for the time.

Or if its super simple a few pointers to get the job done

Thanks guys!

• 2 months later...

Hey mate, although I'm always a fan of using factory or genuine parts as they fit better, but I appreciate sometimes you have no choice and go for replica items.

Anyway, for these kind of custom bodykit stuff I suggest you contact Freddy at Topstage Composite Designs: http://topstage.com

He can customise anything into awesome looking bodywork. He did a widebody conversion on my R33 GTR a while back and it's been years and the thing is still looking immaculate today.

Cheers,

Alex

5 hours ago, niZmO_Man said:

I think Topstage is overkill in this scenario :P

BTW you got any photos of the widebody R33?

Perhaps...but the OP sounded so serious so I gave him the best option.

Will post photos after I follow your advice on how to give it a good clean! ?