SAU Community

looking for reliable Nistune installer and tuner

hello all, I have done a bit of searching and am yet to find the answers I seek, I am wanting to get the Nistune upgrade done as soon as possible, to go with the new high flow hyper gear and injectors etc that will be getting installed very shortly, yet I seem to be having issues in finding a reliable installer and tuner that will respond, I've heard many good things about a certain tuner on the eastern side of Melbourne but after 4 attempts at contacting them to see when I'd be able to make a booking etc I have given up and am seeking recommendations, even after I sent them at their request the list of mods that are currently done, as well as what is about to be done to the car, still only got crickets from their end.....I am from Ballarat about 1 1/2 hours drive West from Melbournistan, and don't mind travelling for the right shop .

car is a series 2 RS4 tiptronic auto Stagea, so come on peoples hit me up with some recommendations

• Like 1

If the eastern suburbs one is not Chequered Tuning then try them as they have great feedback from most people on these forums.

If they are then that's also why they are so busy ;)

I personally used Chasers Motorsport in West Melbourne. (would make it a bit easier for you to get to as well) was very happy with the work they did (plus lots more I have had them do)

http://www.chasers.com.au/tuning/

3 hours ago, emts said:

If the eastern suburbs one is not Chequered Tuning then try them as they have great feedback from most people on these forums.

If they are then that's also why they are so busy ;)

I personally used Chasers Motorsport in West Melbourne. (would make it a bit easier for you to get to as well) was very happy with the work they did (plus lots more I have had them do)

http://www.chasers.com.au/tuning/

okey dokey, thanks for that I will give them a call and see what they can offer me