SAU Community

Any GTR seat..

mick-r34gtt-

Im after any gtr seat would prefer r34gtr drivers side as my winder mechanism has been broken so needing urgent in any condition just as long the winding mechanism works and can be passenger side... im located in geelong Victoria so the nearer the better but thing's can be sorted.. Cheers

Hi bro, well it was a shop that stuffed mine so if he has to buy a good one just for the reclining mechanism then yeah.. well a brand new mechanism is gunna be around 600 so just wondering how much would you be wanting as someone else is PAYING.. cheers bro and im very interested.. what area are you?? If better my mobile is 0449939559.. cheers

5 hours ago, mick-r34gtt- said:

Hi bro, well it was a shop that stuffed mine so if he has to buy a good one just for the reclining mechanism then yeah.. well a brand new mechanism is gunna be around 600 so just wondering how much would you be wanting as someone else is PAYING.. cheers bro and im very interested.. what area are you?? If better my mobile is 0449939559.. cheers

Hey man, i would be looking for at least 450 for it but would rather it go to someone who will use it as a seat rather than just parts. It's in too good condition for that. Good luck with finding one something should turn up soon. Cheers.

Hi again bro... if ya like i will give ya 400-450 for the seat and don't stress it wont be getting wrecked as i will some how repair my mechanism to make this seat good again so i can use in another car so its a win for me in a way... hopefully talk soon as im eager to get A.S.A.P. cheers. Mick... p.s. are you in need of any parts yourself as ive got a fair bit of spares thats are still new so yeah anyways I better do some work...lol. talk soon.

Hi bro, spewing but o well.. if ya happen to change your mind in next few days please give me a shout.. as i can get a full set of 32gtr for 500 but freight charges on a full set would be abit.. and i dont really wanna wait around 3to4 weeks for new mechanism to come from japan... if ya do happen to change your mind im happy to pay 500 for the 1 seat.. so hopefully talk soon but your choice bro.. cheers