SAU Community

MLR's 86 not a build thread thread

3 hours ago, Ben C34 said:

Is this fixed yet.?

LOL

Still waiting on the insurance company to get back to me.

The insurance guy did his assessment on Friday, they have 5 days to get back to me with decision.

I want it fixed, the Mrs wants it gone, her idea of a sporty car is a SSV or G6 turbo.

I have been on the googles looking at some FG turbos...?

Waiting sucks

8 hours ago, r32-25t said:

Or a focus rs cause it has 4 doors to keep the mrs happy and won’t chew a full dinosaur worth of fuel a week

I actually have looked at the RS and the ST, decent performance for the money, but my god they are horrible to look at, and sit in for more than 30 minutes.

In saying that, so far, at top of my list, and the Mrs, if they do write off the 86, is either a late Calais 6ltr or FG G6E turbo, so it seems, my taste is rubbish and my strength, when it comes to feminine wiles, is as weak as piss.

As for fuel usage, meh, you gotta pay to play.

I've already looked at headers, highflow cats and tuning for the 6ltr and turbo back exhausts and tunes for the Barra.....

And no, I will never learn

But for now, it's still a waiting game.....with lots of googling.

13 hours ago, mlr said:

In saying that, so far, at top of my list, and the Mrs, if they do write off the 86, is either a late Calais 6ltr or FG G6E turbo, so it seems, my taste is rubbish and my strength, when it comes to feminine wiles, is as weak as piss.

Can I interest you in a V8 R34 sedan?

Mark if you are looking at four door sedans than you need to consider real cars and become a member of the Cima family with me and Duncan.

890938249__DSC9182(4K).thumb.jpg.2ab5dd7fd2de865c41531edab6cd84f7.jpg

This is the sort of limo that the wife would enjoy.