SAU Community

R32 GTR oem wheel price

Hi guys, just a quick question.. I’m looking at selling a set of R32 GTR OEM wheels and tyres soon and
I’m just enquiring to what they’re worth these days?

They are in very good condition, and the tyres have all their tread left. Not driven. Just wheeled around in storage.

The tyres on them are as follow:

Bridgestone, Potenza, 225/50R16, 92W

Diamondback, reinforced 225/50r16, 96v, tr918

bridgestone, potenza, 225/50r16, 92w

durun, a-one, 225/50r16, 92v, tubeless

WA location 

any info would be appreciated 

cheers

20180712_152637.jpg

20180712_152641.jpg

You have already got the information. They could be worth up to $1,000 if you can find a buyer at that price. I sold a set at auction for $500 (c/w a set of slicks) because that was the best bid I got at the time.

12 minutes ago, KiwiRS4T said:

You have already got the information. They could be worth up to $1,000 if you can find a buyer at that price. I sold a set at auction for $500 (c/w a set of slicks) because that was the best bid I got at the time.

Hi, assumed that was alloys only.

Now ive asked with the tyres.

Thanks. Will try my luck

Trouble is, the tyres are a mixed bag.  No-one in their right mind would drive them as a "set".  So their value to a purchaser is not really all that high.  OK, so 2 of them appear to be at least the same tyre.  But the other 2 are non-brand yucky stuff.

Even if they were a matched set of tyres, 2nd hand tyres suffer a massive discount in buyer's minds.  In this case, if I were looking to buy these wheels, I would actually consider them to be worth more without tyres, because I would have to pay to have them taken off and disposed of in order to put on the tyres that I actually want to use.  That's just me, and there are no doubt more sketchy guys out there who would be happy to use mixed tyres, but then these guys aren't the sort to offer top $ for a set of wheels either.

• 2 months later...