SAU Community

New lanyards and popsockets

Store poll  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi All,

We had to order some new merch this year and what I chose was a new lanyard style with a clip and two colour printing which Ben is modelling below. 

The other cool thing I got is Popsockets! I thought these were ridiculous until I started using my daughters phone with one and its so much more comfy to hold and you can get car holders for them too. Check out the video below.

Please answer the poll and let me know if I should be selling individual products from the store.

Go to the store.

20180722_212514.jpg20180722_213106.jpg

• Like 1

lol, I didn't look too hard when I got my pack....opened the white envelope but nothing else, just spilled it onto the kitchen bench, its still in its clear plastic.  I thought the popsocket was a horn button ??

If that lanyard gets any bigger I'll be using it as a tow rope!!!

But thanks Prank!!!

I would like to see maybe stubby holders, coffee mugs and baseball caps.  Willing to pay a bit more for them.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 9/29/2018 at 3:39 AM, Peacey62 said:

I'll take a cap and a hoodie if there is any going... What happened to the old school lanyards that just said skylines Australia..? 

The clubs may still have the 'skylines australia' lanyards.

I'm looking into my options when it comes to more merch (hoodies and caps etc).