SAU Community

Please help me find a R32 GTS-4

hi guys,

PLEASE HELP

apologies in advance if I have posted this in the wrong place. i am not the most tech savvy bloke! 

I have been looking for an R32 GTS4 for a long long time and can not for the life of me find anything half decent! i owned one 10 years ago but due to some unfortunate circumstances, i was forced to sell it and it was the hardest thing i have ever done! i swore i would one day buy one again and the time has come but...they are all in hiding or scraped!!!! LOL 

a heap of people have asked why i wouldnt just buy a GTR and although i would love one, they are just out of my price range.

a friend that knows my situation and beleiev is also a SAU member has recomended that i put somethimng up on here as if there is anyone that can help, this would be the place. Surely there would be someone who has one or even knows someone who might have one and half willing to sell it!

at the risk of being very honest and laying all my cards on the table, i am an honest purchaser and not looking for a 15-20K car and only willing to pay a bloke 5K for it but i want a good clean car! (impossible task I am starting to believe lol). i have seen a couple over the last few years and i am not sure if its just me but everyone seems to think they have the best example until you get there and the old "oh yeah sorry i forgot to mention that the rust has put holes in 80% of the body". 

if anyone could connect me with one or even point me in a direction i have not yet explored, it would be greatly appreciated! 

I admit i am a bit fussy and looking for a good/clean example but im not being unrealistic and understand these cars are getting older and may need some TLC etc. just also worth noting as i know some people get funny with this but i will have the car checked out before purchasing.

sorry if this is the longest most drawn out post for a car ever lol but i do really have a connection to these bloody things that i am sure if you love cars, and have ever needed to forcibly sell one to get out of some huge shit...you would understand.

thanks heaps