Factory Red
Factory Sunroof
Logbook history and invoices
137,xxx km
6 spd manual
2 original keys
Clean title

Price: $19,000

This will be a reluctant sale so I will not accept low ball offers. If it doesn't sell, I'm more than happy to keep the car.

Up for sale is my 2001 Nissan 200sx Spec R. I purchased it at the start of the year and has been a pleasure to drive with no issues whatsoever.

It was originally purchased new by a female owner as a factory automatic who had owned it for 8 years, it has been well looked after its whole time by the Nissan dealership with full log book servicing from brand new until now, very well maintained using OEM replacement and quality parts.

The manual conversion was done in early 2016 by the 2nd owner including a brand new ceramic button clutch which was checked over by Nissan while still receiving its reglular service and check ups. 

The car presents itself in an amazing condition with little to no modifications done, never boosted or tuned as still retains the factory boost pressure. Being automatic for most it's life it's clear to say that the car has had it easy and not been a typical thrashed silvia or skid pig.

I drive the car mainly to and from work (40km daily) so basically the engine is healthy, no smoke on full throttle and has no starting issues. Car is always ran on premium 98 fuel and fully synthetic oils.

Through my ownership, I have done the best I could to keep the car in the condition it is now; garaged at all times, regularly washed, serviced every 4-5k kms, never been tracked or drifted.
Being a factory red colour, it is rare to come by especially without any paint fade or clear coat damage.

Mechanically the car feels great to drive being only 137k kms, it still feels tight and sounds great. There is no sign of leaks anywhere.

Interior is in great condition, being my daily I have placed seat covers over the front seats to preserve them from any wear and tear. Rear seats are immaculate.
No cracks on the dash, a few scuff marks here and there but nothing serious. The sunroof works prefectly and has no leaks or problems, also the roof lining is perfect with no sagging.

Modifications were kept simple but includes:
- Splitfire coilpacks
- Blitz turbo back exhaust
- Blitz coilovers
- Xtreme brass button clutch
- GReddy front strut brace
- HEL braided clutch lines
- Calsonic oil cooler
- GFB Respons blow off valve

- 16" R34 wheels
- Gktech aero side mirrors
- Jsai aero front bar
- Genuine aero side skirts
- Jsai aero rear pods
- Genuine aero gt wing
- Dmax style taillights

- Turbosmart boost gauge
- Apline type r rear speakers
- Apline type r subwoofer
- Mongoose m80g alarm

CONS: There's a scratch on the boot and the front bar could do a better colour coded respray, head unit has no display(dead pixels?) but still plays music. That's about the only flaws.

All in all, if you are very picky enthusiast and is after a very clean S15 to start a build or to just simply drive, this will be the one for you. Honest clean car with no hidden problems. Why blend in when you can stand out in a clean red s15.

ASKING PRICE: $19,500 with road worthy. $19,000 no roadworthy.

Just to save both our times, test drives will only be done when a deposit is seen by a genuine buyer due to insurance reasons, otherwise no test pilots.

Thanks for looking.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg