SAU Community

1989 R32 GTR *99% stock*

Hey SAU! I'm looking to sell my almost totally stock and mostly loved but sometimes neglected 1989 R32 GTR. Haven't had the need for it for a while now, literally done <500km in 2018 as work is next door to home and so is Coles :)

I'm looking for $30k but negotiable. No swaps. Car is currently in NSW, registered in VIC (exp oct/18). Currently will be sold without RWC, hence negotiable price. PM if interested, no test drives, better photos to come.

General details:
Bought Feb 2011, had 85kkm on it
110kkm now, was a daily for 3yrs, not used so much the last 4 hence relatively low ~4kkm/yr
Timing/water etc standard stuff done for the 100k service at 96kkm. Bosch alternator with custom loom done then too, as well as all the main oil/water piping (blue in the pictures)
Literally only mods are pods, 4" exhaust, fuel pump (not sure what, not going to open up and see but it sounds Bosch definitely not stock), thermo fan not that that counts :P
Inverted U-shaped crack about the size of tissue box passenger side window at the bottom left, not a RWC issue AFAIK
Scrape/dent from tiny Sydney carparks just forward of back left wheel-well, pizza box sized, quote was about $700 to fix and paint (pics to come)
Overall paint about a 2/5, few peelings around the place, and generally the last re-paint seems to have been not the best as some bubbles :(

Some pictures as it was 4yrs ago (the 2 dirty ones prior to a clean after a road trip), newer pictures to come.

Cheers guys!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

268089_148611045216929_6140211_n.jpg

269082_148610741883626_385803_n.jpg

• Like 1