SAU Community

Gtr spoiler install help.

Photo is of the RHS.

Red lines are dimensions of the oval cutout in the underside of the frame.  100mm x 40mm

Blue line shows location of the centre of the rearmost of the two holes.  Exactly 50mm from each end, ~23mm from the inside edge.  ie, that hole is centred front rear, but a few mm outboard of the left-right centreline.

You can see that the front end of the cutout (top of photo) has been abused slightly to allow the front bolt/socket to clear.  Whether this means that my wing has been installed slightly forward of where it should be, or if there is difference in the cutouts in GTSt and GTR boot lids, or if my (non-genuine) wing has slightly different bolt locations to a genuine wing, I cannot say.

image.thumb.png.b5b6eeafacbe2b15117e82edb48558b1.png

I would suggest that you could make a stab at locating the wing, so it sits on top looking right, mark around it with a whiteboard marker, sit the rubber gaskets back on the boot lid without the wing and spot the bolt holes through the gasket's holes with the marker, then see if you can convince yourself that they line up with what I show from the underside (a bit of tappy tappy with a small Phillips screwdriver for example).