SAU Community

Nistune for my rb30det build

I am building a rb30det with t3/t4 ar.50 turbo, Z32 AFM, 440cc gtr injectors ect. All fitting into my r32 coupe with rb20det wiring and ecu. I am wanting to nistune this ECU to run my new set up ! Is there anyone that knows how to do this easily and can tell me how to do so? Ive seen on a video that you can just imput your afm and injectors ect. Is this true ? 

Any help welcome ! Cheers guys

It is trivial.  But, if you need any help at all, then it will be better for you to get a nearby Nistune dealer to do the mod to the ECU, because it does involve removing conformal coating and soldering and so on.  Besides that, selecting the AFM and the injectors is just drop down menu stuff.

I would also suggest not cheaping out on the turbo.  What is a T3/T4 ar0.50 turbo unless it is a cheap Chinesium copy of a 1980s piece of shit?  At least get a Hypergear ATR, or a 2nd hand Garrett or something.  Look to the dyno thread to see how good a result you can get on a big block RB with a decent turbo.

And don't use GTR injectors.  Brand new Bosch EV6 based injectors and similar are available for ~$100 each.  Why f**k about with 1980's tech there?

• Like 2

Some EV14 are even cheaper than that. Got 6 630cc EV14 for ~80$ each. These are stock injectors from some porsche 911 turbo or GT2 or something so pretty cheap and readily available.