SAU Community

Where did "GTT" originate?

Demister, there ain't no mist in my car, condensation yes, should be called "the thing that removes condensation from windows when you leave your windows down on a nice sunny day only for it to rain when your in the office half hour later and your seats get wet".

They would need a bigger button though, I suppose it could be abbreviated to "TTTRCFZYWYLTWDOANSDOFITRWYITOHHLAYSGW", that would be much simpler.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, niZmO_Man said:

Mate. Racing > Turbo/Sports

Only if it is part of the main acronym particularly as this is where they use the inverse alphabetic relationship, i.e.:

• R > -T, S or T (think GTR vs GTS-T, GTS, GTT), however post dash, is direct alphabetic relationship:
  • -T > -R

it's very complicated math, taught out of the reclusive monastery atop mount Fuji.

6 minutes ago, RBW49N said:

If it’s a water pump does the coolant move or does it just stay in the same spot watching the water get pumped

Knowledge bomb! Brain exploded by bomb

33 minutes ago, Ryline34 said:

25 GTT

2.5L Grand Touring - Turbo would be correct. Just denotes engine capacity and turbo variant. 

25 deciliter Grand Touring - Turbo is more correct.

Why are they all 'Grand'? 

I just can't connect the dots to the Vizier, larceny, or Rio.

Maybe its because ...no matter what the problem...its gunna take many multiples of a grand to fix it?  But they use Grand, not 'Many Grand'....so still don't know.

7 minutes ago, tridentt150v said:

Why are they all 'Grand'? 

I just can't connect the dots to the Vizier, larceny, or Rio.

Maybe its because ...no matter what the problem...its gunna take many multiples of a grand to fix it?  But they use Grand, not 'Many Grand'....so still don't know.

It's actually "Gran" not "Grand" I think perhaps they were initially designed for old ladies since they're so slow.