SAU Community

RB25 DET NEO Plazmaman parts -NSW

Hi all due to some immediate financial issues I need to offload parts I was stockpiling for a build. I will have photos tomorrow. All parts are brand new never used not test fitted ever. They are all to suit a R34GTT with a 25 NEO or a series 2 C34 Stagea with a 25 NEO

Plazmaman 600x300x76 pro series intercooler powder coated black with 3 inch plazmaclamps fitted to each side.

Plazmaman intake manifold top half powder coated black to suit a 66mm throttle body

Plazmaman 66mm throttle body with a plazmaclamp also powder coated black

Plazmaman fuel rail kit. (Dual entry with block offs) to suit also powder coated black

Brand new Bosch ev14 1000cc injectors with adaptors to suit the rail as well as new connectors for the harness

Turbosmart FPR 800 or a FPR1200 ( I have both a friend will take whichever doesn’t sell he isn’t fussed)

Golebys Parts 25 NEO Yaris ignition coil kit with genuine Bosch coils and a new harness

All of this together was close to $5000 I am desperate for the money so $3500 and it’s yours.

As I said I can get pictures tomorrow as the parts aren’t at home but it’s all new and easy to find on the Plazmaman website etc

0-4-3-1-9-9-7-0-4-1

Admin I did have another thread but couldn’t edit it