SAU Community

I need help

Pastechi

drove with my friend tonight to see if it happens

And it happens

idk if this is clear enough..it's like 1 of the coils just decide to stop working or something idk

25 minutes ago, PranK said:

This is for an R34 but will be almost exactly the same process.

Mine is kinda easy to change tbh. I already got the cap removed so its open atm lol.

56 minutes ago, GTSBoy said:

It's missing.  Likely it is one of the coils dying when it gets hot enough.  Take you 30 minutes to fix it.

Since i do not live in the u.s. or australia, we all have to order stuffs from ebay here and wait a week after delivery in miami to get our product in our hand.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SplitFire-Coil-Pack-Set-to-suit-Nissan-Skyline-R34-25GT-t-RB25DET-Neo-6/221270930401  this is still sitting in my card 
If anyone has any suggestions on which pack i can order let me know!

Edited by Pastechi

7 minutes ago, tridentt150v said:

Better talk to Kudos about your car before you buy, they can help you with the correct coils.

i have to check indeed because supose this rb25 was switched when they were building the car some years ago so i got to check.

took this before i went to drive around so this issue can come up. I'll be googling around tomorrow at work and see what i can find lol

20180820_200838.jpg

3 hours ago, GTSBoy said:

If they'd just put a kit together for Neo I'd be all over it like a fat kid on a smorgasboard.

The RB25 NEO kit are under development as we speak :). We know the kits we sell will perform but we have to jump few hoops in the design to make the NEO kit look good, price conscious and give options for those who run FFP or stock J-pipe with the 'traction control' throttle body.

We will update the status from time to time in our FB page.

8 hours ago, Pastechi said:

Oh my..... did someone say rb25det s2?
What are the chances of international shipping?

Hi, we sure do international shipping. I would like to confirm that you are in Curacao? We have express courier shipping available to Netherlands but it doesn't seem like it is able to deliver to Netherlands Antilles. We have to opt in using Australia post (still express but may takes longer because due to remote location)

RB25DET S2 full kit is available, email us with your request and option you choose and we will reply with the shipping rate :)

7 hours ago, GTSBoy said:

Ask them.  I'd suggest they'd do it in a heartbeat.