SAU Community

MCA Suspension Available Now

mlracing

MCASuspension.png

We're stoked to announce we've been appointed a reseller for MCA Suspension! These need no introduction of course and are renown worldwide for having some of the best suspension money can buy! Website will be getting these loaded up asap, in the meantime just get in touch for info/pricing.

e: [email protected]
w: www.moonlightracing.com.au

After MCA Suspension products? Moonlight's got em!

20 hours ago, AMR33 said:

What would a set of MCA blues for an e87 130i go for? Considering some coilovers for the old hatch 

I'll check on the availability of those, MCA does have some listings for BMW but can't see 1 series but have seen other places list them as available. Price of blues is $1589 with free shipping to you. MCA is pretty strict on the pricing but we can save you a bit with the free freight :)

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, deongster said:

What are the different models and prices for R32 GTR 

Hey best to check here - https://mcasuspension.com/suspension

That shows you the different options available for suspension and the pricing. MCA is quite strict on the pricing so ours is the same however we have free freight nationwide so can save you a bit on that

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Spanky SRT

Do you have any options for my 2013 srt8 jeep grand Cherokee struggling to find lowering springs that will lower the rear by 2" 

On 10/29/2018 at 9:18 AM, Guest Spanky SRT said:

Do you have any options for my 2013 srt8 jeep grand Cherokee struggling to find lowering springs that will lower the rear by 2" 

Hm only ones I can find are from Eibach which are around 1" drop 

• 9 months later...