SAU Community

Hey hey - From Brisbane, AUS

furlongvia

Hey All,

Always been a fan of this community and relied on it for years, I thought it was about time I join! :)

Currently in process of putting together an R32 Gtst, its off at the panel beaters getting painted. Car has an RB25DET Neo motor, Nistune, Exhaust, Coilovers and FMIC... pretty basic. 

Looking to build this car as just a weekend cruiser, I have had my fun in the past and just want a more respectable street car. 

I will be posting a thread seeking advice for the sizing of the new wheels - any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Dan

@PranK

Thanks mate, I’ll get some photos up soon. Maybe I should start a build topic or something. 

I am actually looking at purchasing a new set of Panasport G7 c5c2, they are odd sized so im not too sure about the inner guard clearance.

Fronts: 17x9 +22

Rear 17x10 +42 

I have used willtheyfit.com to find out that the poke on the front is slightly more than the rear. 

Main questions are, will they fill the guards? and will they clear the rear coilovers? has anyone fit this sized wheel before? 

Can anyone also confirm the difference in guard clearance on an R32 gtst coupe? because it seems everyone likes to run staggered wheels with larger on rear?

Any help on this would be awesome!