You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• My view is to put the best tyres your budget allows for a daily, there is no run off or kitty litter on the street, only cars, bikes, gutters, trees, kids .......as for the track, it's not like street driving where you need to deal with all the thousands of Muppets that are cutting you off, slamming on their brakes for animals or pedestrians that wander into the road Every mm the tyre brakes better could be the mm's required to not running over a kid who runs out in front of you, especially if it's wet, wet weather is where most cheap tyres fail horribly, either when hard braking, or quick evasive turning even at lower speeds My Honda came with Tracmax, whilst they worked in the dry doing legal road speeds, in the wet they were rubbish  After some googling reviews I tried some Hankook Ventus Prime 4's, the difference in the dry is noticeable, but in the wet the difference is chalk and cheese, IIRC they were around $150 a tyre fitted, so for only $600 for 4 news tyres, that are lasting really well, I have tyres that actually work at legal road speeds in the wet If they save me once from "an unfortunate situation" they have paid for themselves  Tyres are one of those things that can save your life when driving, and as most of your time driving is in your daily, your daily tyres are more important than a tyre on a performance car that knocks of a second or 2 on the track My daughter is a copper, she regularly drags dead or injured people out of cars because they lose control, or run up the back of cars in the wet TL;DR. Buy the best tyres that might help save your life if $hit goes down https://www.bitre.gov.au/publications/ongoing/road_deaths_australia_monthly_bulletins  
    • Thanks mate much appreciated I'll start going through them because the subjects look important 
    • Yeah I sold it to a mate for $1000, I had no where to store it.. lol I believe it became a drift car.
    • Hey sycotix and welcome!  We changed domain names a while back, some of the old links still go to the old domain. If you can click the report button on these posts I can fix them up. I try to attack them as I find them. Thanks! Christian
    • you would hope ECU voltage & battery voltage would be the same