SAU Community

R33 GTR hicas into R32 GTR

Hi people,

I'm looking for an r33 gtr hicas wiring harness/ plugs and hicas motor relay to do an electronic hicas conversion on my r32 gtr. I have tried all of the skyline/jap spares and wreckers I could find and haven't had any luck, if anyone on here knows where I might be able to get one or has one, it would make the project a lot easier and make it a lot neater. I have everything else ( r33 gtr hicas ECU, yaw sensor, rack assembly, clock spring and a good set of wiring diagrams which I have already cross referenced to the r32 diagram to make it work).

Any info or help would be appreciated.

Thanks ?

Hi people,

I'm looking for an r33 gtr hicas wiring harness/ plugs and hicas motor relay to do an electronic hicas conversion on my r32 gtr. I have tried all of the skyline/jap spares and wreckers I could find and haven't had any luck, if anyone on here knows where I might be able to get one or has one, it would make the project a lot easier and make it a lot neater. I have everything else ( r33 gtr hicas ECU, yaw sensor, rack assembly, clock spring and a good set of wiring diagrams which I have already cross referenced to the r32 diagram to make it work).

Any info or help would be appreciated.

Thanks [emoji16]

Why do you want hicas?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Why not? I know alot of people take it out because they dont like how it feels, cant repair it properly or just because everyone else did it. But once you learn what it's doing and how to drive with it in the car its great. The r32 system is just a bit crude and not nearly as refined as the electronic system and I thought while the car is off the road I would take the time to make it better.

• Like 2