SAU Community

Precision 6266,Trust T78-29D,NPC push clutch,BPP fuel rail,32 N1 bootlips,Turbosmart FPR800 fuel reg,R32/R33 GTR blow off valves,GTR front diff centre,1000cc injectors

Nothing, except the Quaife rear diff centre of course. Bolts up to any GTR driveshaft axles, except R33 and R34 v spec active diff shafts as they are shorter. Any GTR non active diff driveshafts will bolt up, correct length. This is my spare set I don't need and used same setup. Installed it on my 32 earlier this year when I put Quaife front and rear diffs in.

2 minutes ago, BK said:

Nothing, except the Quaife rear diff centre of course. Bolts up to any GTR driveshaft axles, except R33 and R34 v spec active diff shafts as they are shorter. Any GTR non active diff driveshafts will bolt up, correct length. This is my spare set I don't need and used same setup. Installed it on my 32 earlier this year when I put Quaife front and rear diffs in.

So the diameters of the shafts are the same and will just fit into the old 32 housing no problems?

Who did you use to install the diffs? If you dont mind me asking, since Award is no longer.

There is a 1mm diameter increase in non splined shaft area from 32mm (30 tooth) to 33mm (31 tooth) and 1mm approx. increase in diameter on spline from 30.9mm (30 tooth) to 32mm (31 tooth). No problems with housing clearance as the increase is all to do with the diff centre bigger spline change. The speed sensor 46t outer and 6 x 1 flange pattern and dimensions are the same.

My father who is a mechanic and has his own workshop did the diff install. Don't have the luxury of 100s of workshops here in Alice Springs like on the east coast. He's pretty much the resident RB26 / GTR guru here in town. Not a lot he doesn't know about them or how to work on them. He is the assembler of the OS giken box for sale here also.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

All PMs replied to.

Fresh 10 plate (standard is 7) modified transfer case is now completed and up for sale. Like new inside and reset back to factory new tolerances. New drive / friction plates, new strainer filter, new oil pump o rings, new retaining and pressure plates, shimmed back to factory 0.2mm - 0.5mm (8 - 20 thou) drum clearance as per required tolerance (around 13 thou from memory).

$1500

Just added for sale Trust / Quaife 3F1 6 speed H pattern straight cut dog box with freshly modified transfer case added for sale.

$8500 ONO shipped anywhere (possibly throw a clutch in there with it with the right buyer).

Going sequential so not needed - make and offer !

WP_20190213_17_31_16_Pro.jpg

WP_20190213_17_31_04_Pro.jpg