SAU Community

MCA street profamence pruple supension

Russlancer

Hi guys am new to this form and have great opportunity to grab a bargain on MCA supension Second hand looks to hardly been used still new the seller is wreaking an Evo ralliart 2014 my question is can I fit I have fitted on my Lancer LX 2013 CJ as you can see the price of them new is 2k im getting them a lot cheaper them that.

Screenshot_20180919-182610.png

IMG_20180919_131355.jpg

Also the seller is selling them to me for $250 so iam happy to take a gamble on them in hopes they well fit if not I keep them until i get a car they do fit down the track I'll see if the guy can give me some paperwork on them and when they were installed on the car 

Just got caught up with a great deal mate and was going to run with it if it works out, that they can fit my car. the car I drive is a Lancer LX I know am on the wrong forme for Mitsubishi but seeing some questions on MCA supension and thought I could get some helpful advice from you guys, as I said I have a Lancer it's nothing special not an Evo that I would be happy to spend 2k on but always looking for that cheap bargain find and I'm getting these for $250 so I'm really happy with that I haven't got plans to go out and get an Evo but I do like the look so I'm dressing my Lancer up the supension was just a luck coincidence when I went to buy a spoiler when I saw the supension in a box behind some car doors my one day dream project would be a Kombi spilt screen so even for now if I can get cheap second hand off wearks for an ordinary Lancer I will.