SAU Community

R33 gtst top radiator hose

Mick

Hey i just brought one from bursons who says its the only one listed for my car but it looks alot smaller/skinnier than the one on my car, it is a Mackay CH3195. On its sticker it has that it is for 1991-1993 rb25de but my car is a 1996 rb25det, so does anyone know if the non turbo r33 uses the same top radiator hose as a turbo one?

this mackay replacement hose is alot smaller diameter, it wasnt easy to stretch it over the radiator outlet, it says its the right one but it must just be a terrible attempt at a replacement top radiator hose for an ree gtst by mackay

does anyone know if having a skinnier top radiator is going yo effect anything like restrict proper coolant flow or anything and lead to overheating?

It *shouldn't* at least not.. really?

The easiest way is to try it, but if you have a plastic tank radiator then stretching over a really tight hose may not be the best way to go about it. Just going by the picture you seem to be pretty on the money, I'd be chasing a new hose from someone like Kudos Motorsports who will absolutely get you the right hose.