SAU Community

Preserving Classics

Steve Gee

Hi guys

Been a collector since 2008 and moving stuff out of the shed towards retirement.

260Z 280Z LHD 280ZX Fairlady Z all parted out.

Bins of trim gone.

Panels guards doors all crushed no one will travel into country to get.

Last to go L28engine and N28 head.

Roof liners 280ZX

Trim.

ZEDMAN 95000 km sold.

P1016954.JPG.37ff386f7a7355cd356c1130556426dd.JPG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Next up was from CAD🙃 work for making up some ducting. Transferred the template to some scrap 3mm aluminum I picked up and added some pinchweld with gasket to help with  sealing. The same process was used to cover the other large gaps. Made a bracket up to hold the water sprayer tanks (5L each for 10L total).  The pump for the water sprayers was installed where the battery used to be, which was relocated to the left hand side. While I was cleaning things up I decided to remake the aircup system mount. Before: which made more sense when i had a full boot trim and sub/amps After The boot feels and is likely more balanced now.
    • i'll never buy a wrapped car again, all the paint tore off my car when i removed the wrap. It had definitely sat out in the sun for way too long!    
    • Thank you for the manuals. I actually need the full wiring diagrams since I want to build a full harness for my new setup with the Haltech Elite 2500. Any chance someone knows where I can get it ?
    • Oem std front sway and new oem end links mate   Rear recently moved to 24mm whiteline sway using the links that came with that
    • Hey mate just out of curiosity what front swaybar do you run and do still use the factory end links if you don't mind sharing that info.