SAU Community

A warning to all Stagea owners in the south-east suburbs of Melbourne

Dan089

Hi everyone,

The other night at just past 5am there was attempted theft of my Stagea in the south-east suburbs of Melbourne. I was fortunate enough to see them drive away in what was another Stagea. White in colour with a black & white license plate (unfortunately I couldn’t get the number). 

It seems these garbage humans are scouting out other Stageas to steal for whatever reason.

I just wanted to put out a warning to other Stageas in the area to lock your babies up and keep them safe.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Never cheap out on brakes, tyres, suspension. I learnt the hard way at Oran Park lol
    • You got your answer when everything was OK after disconnecting your return line from the FPR. Why in the world are you running a 460, 2200CC injectors, etc. on stock 8mm lines?  Keep the pump, ditch the lines. I used both 8mm lines as my feed and one of my Hicas 10mm lines as return. 
    • Also to note, in the Subaru world, Whiteline endlinks have been reported to break... often. So going Hardrace or GKTech would be my option.
    • Hi all. I had to chamge fuel pump due to car sitting for 10.years and went the 460. From memory it had the slightly smaller walbro in it previously. Running bosch 2200 injectors and a turbosmart compact fpr. Problem is no2 I can't get base pressure below 70psi. If I disconnect return line from fpr pressure drops indication restriction. I've inspected.the fuel line and removed the pipe on return line in tank and no chamge. Surely I'm not the only o e using stockings on a 460? Could the fpr be too small to handle the flow of new pump ? I'd like to sort it rather than going back.to smaller pump.