SAU Community

Tune Question

As the weather is warming up I've noticed that my 32gtst is not starting from cold as easily as it does or should compared to winter time, we just had a really cool morning and the car started first crank, when the engine is at operating temp restarting is fine, always first crank, it just has an issues starting first start of the day when ambient temps are over 25c

Any suggestions before I start playing around in nistune?

On 10/12/2018 at 9:21 PM, burn4005 said:

Probably need more crank prime at warmer areas

After looking at the tables I think you are correct, I've added a couple of percentage in the 20c and 30c blocks of the cold crank enrichment table., have to wait until the ambient tenps warm up to see if it made any difference.

• 1 month later...
On 10/15/2018 at 10:45 AM, Missileman said:

After looking at the tables I think you are correct, I've added a couple of percentage in the 20c and 30c blocks of the cold crank enrichment table., have to wait until the ambient tenps warm up to see if it made any difference.

Update: my correction to cold crank enrichment has worked... starts like and idles like a champ once again.

So now I suppose I should start looking for any air leaks, but only when all the rubber is cold.

• Like 1