SAU Community

R32 Skylines

Adz2332

Damn R32s are getting had to find in South Australia!!

have had one in the shed for around 4 years now and planned on putting 180sx rocket bunny flares on it, like the pic below.

the front fine, can always get new front guards if i hate it, BUT the rear is a lot of cutting and theres no going back from it.

I just dont know if i can bring myself to cut it!!!

never thought id say that about a run of the mill 32 gtst!!!!!!!!!

14203388_10157408473080215_3913547936040679887_n.jpg

yeah i was kinda playin with the idea of getting a gtstR32 for a fun car, but their around the 15k mark now. which is how much i payed for my GTR years back 

• Haha 1

If the R32 in question is in good nick, please don't cut it up.  I have no problem with people abusing cars that are already f**ked up, but there are so few good R32s left now that it would be a real shame to deliberately damage one, even if it is for teh cause of making it look pretty cool (I like the Rocket Bunny look).

• Like 1

i know i know...... yer it is ok. itll get a fresh respray and what not regardless of what i do.

ive bought all the stuff for it (genuine flares etc) but i dunno if i can bring myself to doing it!!!!!!

im just really struggling with it haha

on 1 hand i can have a wide car and put some awesome rims on it........

on the other hand i dont know if i can bring myself to cutting it up, theres no going back. but never found a set of rims i love on a standard / rolled 32 gtst