SAU Community

Newbie to the Skyline scene!

TwoPercentAsian

Hello everyone I'm Emmet, I've always been a Honda fanboy but after experiencing a turn of events I now own a Skyline R34GT, It's the best car I've ever owned and I have so many plans to modify and upgrade my R34. I'm so proud and excited to join the Skyline community!

Hope you're all having a good day/evening and I look forward to interacting with all of you soon!

- Emmet

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, TwoPercentAsian said:

Hello everyone I'm Emmet, I've always been a Honda fanboy but after experiencing a turn of events I now own a Skyline R34GT, It's the best car I've ever owned and I have so many plans to modify and upgrade my R34. I'm so proud and excited to join the Skyline community!

Hope you're all having a good day/evening and I look forward to interacting with all of you soon!

- Emmet

Welcome Emmet. I'm glad you've given up Vtec yo for RB yo! lol

But seriously, welcome and hope you'll enjoy your car. Any reason not to get a turbo?

Cheers,

Alex

On 11/3/2018 at 12:46 PM, Robocop2310 said:

Welcome Emmet. I'm glad you've given up Vtec yo for RB yo! lol

But seriously, welcome and hope you'll enjoy your car. Any reason not to get a turbo?

Cheers,

Alex

Thank you! unfortunately I'm only on my green P's but hopefully someday I'll upgrade to a turbo version! and yeah once experiencing the straight 6 RB I know it will be hard to go back to a 4 cyl for sure haha ?

2 hours ago, PranK said:

Welcome Emmett!

Any pics?

Thank you! Here's a pic of my R34 ?

IMG_1102.JPG

IMG_1112.JPG

1 hour ago, TwoPercentAsian said:

Thank you! unfortunately I'm only on my green P's but hopefully someday I'll upgrade to a turbo version! and yeah once experiencing the straight 6 RB I know it will be hard to go back to a 4 cyl for sure haha ?

Thank you! Here's a pic of my R34 ?

IMG_1102.JPG

IMG_1112.JPG

Really clean R34GT mate. 

Plenty power to drive around in too. Keep it clean and RICE-free! ?