SAU Community

FS: 96’ R33 GTS-t 4 Door Series 2, 136K Km,s - Canberra

Hey All,

I’ve had this car for over 3 years as my daily driver/family run around. My kids have now outgrown the backseats and it’s time for me to get a bigger car. It has been serviced every 7,000-8,000 km’s and always garaged both at home and at work. The car is mostly stock with just a few of the usual mods done without being over the top. The Body/Paint is in excellent condition with the exception of a small dent/scratch on the left rear quarter panel. The car drives great and has been very reliable for me. The Raiders Number Plates won’t be sold with the car.

I have done/replaced the following:

New Battery (3/11/18!), Hi-flow Turbo and Gaskets, Replaced Gearbox with Low Km unit, New Front Tyres (2 months old), Water Pump, Timing Belt, Tensior Bearing, Coil Packs, Spark Plugs, KYB Shocks, Stereo and Front Speakers, LED Bulbs in Dash and Interior Lighting, Front Brake Rotors and Pads, Thermostat Housing Gasket, Clear Side Indicators and GT Badges, New Set of Wheel Nuts, New Vacuum Lines, Replaced Drivers Door Card, Replaced Drivers Door Switches, Repressed Rear Steering Rack Tie Rod Ends, Replaced Front Seats and Fitted New Rails, Replaced Heater Core, Cleaned out Inside of A/C Unit (Under Dash!) and Re-lubed Seals, Cleaned behind the entire Dashboard and inside all the Air Vents.

Mods:

17 Inch genuine Volk Racing Wheels, Hi-flowed Turbo, FMIC, GTR Plumb Back BOV, Enclosed K&N Pod Filter with Cold Air intake, 3 Inch Turbo back Exhaust, Walboro Fuel Pump, Boost Gauge, Side Skirts and Rear Pods.

The car has a couple of small issues but nothing major. It has a small power steering ‘weep’ from the bottom of the reservoir hose (not bad at all, thus I haven’t repaired it) and the A/C needs to be re-gassed.    

$8,000.

No Swaps or Lowball Offers please.

Cheers, Luke. Call or Text 0438 481 354. Located in Canberra.

FullSizeRender 7.jpg

FullSizeRender 2.jpg

FullSizeRender 9.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender 6.jpg

IMG_8462.jpg

IMG_8461.jpg

IMG_8465.jpg

• 3 weeks later...