SAU Community

Car covers by ultimate auto trim

CU's GTR

I have a GTR R33 V Spec and it is in immaculate condition. To preserve the seats in the car I have always seen trim ultimate auto trim on eBay. After several month in talking to Julian, by the way an absolute gentleman and extremely patient man, I decided to do it.

If anyone is contemplating these covers, do it. I was a little sceptical and when I saw the result, OMFG. The covers have been fitted like it came out of the factory and fits like a glove.

I got mine in black and grey with the Nismo logo embroidered onto the cover.

He is based in Narre Warren and he has heaps of photos on his website.

At first I thought they were photos of exiting seats, but not at all they are what he has done.

His number is 0423 823 879.

There are once from Japan Nismo ones for more, but they are made in bulk not to the seat itself.

It has made the interior of the car look amazing.

Will post picks of the covers shortly.

They’re quite nice although would be nicer if the centre trim was darker and Nismo logo was the “modern” variety and smaller.

These ones are just a tad dearer in price but similar in the design.

NISMO Seat Cover Set For SKYLINE GT-R BCNR33 PVC Leather/Ultra Suede 87900-RNR30 https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com.au%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F282591104337

Edited by Robocop2310

I contemplated getting the same ones. They are not leather and are black.
You can get the same as the ones pictured for less with this guy. You can design and colour code it which ever way you like. Up to you. I extremely happy with the design and colour scheme of the covers. [emoji106]