SAU Community

V35 blank key, where can I get one?

Ebay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Remote-Key-Fob-Original-OEM-Board-Chip-For-02-07-Nissan-Skyline-V35-KSKT/302795578865?fits=Make%3ANissan&epid=4020356289&hash=item468005ddf1:g:GmEAAOSw7kVbIHc0:rk:4:pf:0

Not cheap but probably cheaper than Nissan.

Wow, what a pain in the kneck it is trying to get a second key for my 2003 V35 Skyline. I have tried amayama.com and they are saying Japan is not currently releasing them outside Japan. They need a Japanese rego certificate. I also tried Senergy in SA and they are out of stock, the key is over $500 then needs to be cut and programed as well. Has anyone purchased the Infinity key from the US and had it programed to work over here in Oz? As I currently only have the one key this is a bit worrying.

I suspect you might have problems with the remote if you buy one from USA as they use different frequencies than Japan.  I suspect the immo chip should be ok though.

I would try a wrecker and see if you can get a used one, then buy a new case and blade and swap the remote and immo chip from the use one in.

Edited by sonicii