SAU Community

Old Newbie.

Old Rev Head

Hi guys and gals.

This story was 15 years in the making. My father owned a gen 3 turbo Soarer and decided a V8 would be nice, all this from a bloke that no longer holds a licence. Put money in the kitty for his agent to buy a car at auction in Japan, and ended up with some change. With the change he imported a 1996 S2 R33 n/a Skyline. Car was Aussie complied and sat for about 12 years, mostly locked up in a factory.

Gives the car to my daughter for a 21st present , all she has to do is put tyres on it and get it registered, which became a war and peace novel because of how long it had been in the country unregistered, and some paper work had been misplaced.

Car is a 96 R33 series 2 RB25DE auto with 67k on the clock, in factory pink (originally red).

Adam

26 minutes ago, PranK said:

Factory pink? Did it spend much time in the sun? :)

Is the car registered now? Pretty cool 21st preso - is she a car person?

Christian

It's just in anticipation of what happens to all red cars.

Cars all registered now after many calls to The Dept. of Infrastructure, and Vicroads not knowing how to deal with something outside the box. My daughter is a car person, but not a nut, she likes the Skyline because it makes the guys jealous, but would rather drive my Pajero  and cause havoc at the shops.

• Like 1