SAU Community

Car Security (r34 coupe)

Gigan

Couldnt find any posts regarding this and didnt know where to put it so here it is,

This morning around 2:30 AM i was unwinding trying to sleep because i work in hospitality and our hours are dog shit, anyway i hear a motorbike come down the street (Nothing unusual we have a fair few riders around the area) but then it was stationary for a quite a bit, i could tell because the bike was very loud, so i decided to peek out of the front window and the bike was near my skyline, he put something in his pocket and got back on his bike and went on his way, id thought i might of been able to get away from all the car theives that target skylines in sydney and other cities because i live in a ruralish area but obviously not.

Im obviously fearing for the worst because ive just bought it and im still a bit paranoid about it, any thoughts if this is a real potential threat or not.

I do have a garage but it is full right now and it wont cleared enough for my car for a good while, i have a backyard which is accessed via 1 drive way which is fenced off and then would be blocked off by another car, have any of you guys encountered something like this, have any tips or good things that i should do to prevent such a thing. Below is a picture of how it usually sits.20181106_182932.thumb.jpg.4a2336d00b26e2ab42bbd0490306d769.jpg

Sounds suspect for sure. Does it have an alarm and immobiliser installed? If you have access to a more secure location, i would definitely use it, don't be lazy!

Also, anyone know where i can get one of these installed?

• Like 1

LMAO i rate that video mate

The Owners manual that came with the car from japan has a Viper security booklet in it, but i dont know if its active or not, and the car its fitted with something where the car wont start unless your push the clutch in.

Alarm, dont know either. id read through the viper security booklet but i dont know how to read japanese.

Definitely sus, and not worth the risk of doing nothing.

If you can, move it behind your house and park it in - just try and avoid leaving it easily accessible on the street, or even visible from the street.

I sympathise with your concerns though - my worst fear with my car is it getting stolen

• Thanks 1