SAU Community

1996 R33 GT-R V-Spec - Built by Prostock Motorsports Japan

I’ve got a 2 speed brushless Elixir in the surge tank mate. The car is getting pumped full of technology but reality is I could fit about 10 subway foot longs in it, it’s got that much capacity.

Pink Slip = you give me the car. I’m putting a car worth considerably more on the line, let’s line up at Roll Racing next month ; )

58 minutes ago, BakemonoRicer said:

Of course there is washers. The reason you don’t see them is because we didn’t use tiny fuel fittings like you did. The big boys use -8AN. I’ll be over 500kw in no time. P.s I couldn’t even fit a ham sandwich in that surge tank mate.

For a white guy your English sucks, should be 'there are washers', as you're referring to multiple washers.

Benny you dud, there are 2x 8AN and 2x 6AN with my setup. Should have gone to Specsavers rather than spending money on your TRP special fuel system.

There's no need for massive surge tanks unless your a race boat constantly on 100% WOT. Most cars never sit on WOT for more than 30 seconds.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BakemonoRicer said:

It’s a straight line battle akin to the Option DVD speed battles. My GT-R is a Wangan build not a time attack build. 

Thought it was fast at everything? It's the best isn't it?

You've insinuated it's going to be better and faster than everyone's car, so it should dominate at the circuit too.

I am enjoying this thread immensely. I don't know who's trolling who and at this point I'm afraid to ask.

If I may offer my opinion... more pictures please! [emoji57] I just like looking at the pictures. [emoji16]

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BakemonoRicer said:

I’ve got a 2 speed brushless Elixir in the surge tank mate. The car is getting pumped full of technology but reality is I could fit about 10 subway foot longs in it, it’s got that much capacity.

Pink Slip = you give me the car. I’m putting a car worth considerably more on the line, let’s line up at Roll Racing next month ; )

A pink slip is a safety certificate you twat.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BakemonoRicer said:

It’s a straight line battle akin to the Option DVD speed battles. My GT-R is a Wangan build not a time attack build. 

But you just challenged Dan to circuit racing, but now you're scared of circuit racing. 

As I said, straight line Drag Race, first to top fourth and grab fifth, I'll race you. 

I haven't got a horse in this race but here's the setup in the back of my car. I went and checked because i wasn't sure what mine looked like.

Also that rust... think I've found my next weekends work. [emoji50] (good thing i haven't got a job anymore).20190601_132554.jpg20190601_132558.jpg20190601_132644.jpg20190601_132634.jpg

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Steve85 said:

I haven't got a horse in this race but here's the setup in the back of my car. I went and checked because i wasn't sure what mine looked like.

Also that rust... think I've found my next weekends work. emoji50.png (good thing i haven't got a job anymore).20190601_132554.jpg20190601_132558.jpg20190601_132644.jpg20190601_132634.jpg

Awesome Steve, but careful mate they’ll tell you the black sharpie pen is an angle grinder hole ?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, admS15 said:

@Piggaz = " The Don of R33's"

@BakemonoRicer = " wannabe "

When you beat piggaz gtr, only then can you claim the title of " The Don "

Till then 

don_blog_1b.thumb.jpg.ec84ac4b471bf0b914ed8c4946bf770b.jpg

?

Why is it that GTS-T guys always want a shot at the title?

You’re gonna get scissored by my GT-R! With the dash 7’s and with the 9280!!!!! BOTH!!!!!

Why is it that GTS-T guys always want a shot at the title?
You’re gonna get scissored by my GT-R! With the dash 7’s and with the 9280!!!!! BOTH!!!!!

Im not the one claiming to be The Don. I told you who you need to beat. So hop to it grasshopper.

What's your best time at Wakefield?
Or time slip down the 1/4

Get some runs on the board before running your mouth and always remember there will always be someone quicker.