SAU Community

R34 NA 265mm rear brake rotors

Timmy821

Hey everyone I am having trouble trying to find rear brake rotors for my R34 GT non turbo, everywhere I have called and looked list the turbo brake rotors (297mm diameter) but the ones on my car are 265mm. I understand that the GT-V model came out with the turbo brakes and I’m guessing that’s why they list the NA’s with a 297mm rear rotor.

if anyone has an idea as to where I can get a pair or even some part numbers it would be much appreciated thanks.  

Hey mate,

A while ago I was searching for rear rotors on my 25GT and I contacted RDA, I got an email back telling me they used to produce these rotors as RDA7690 but no longer do it anymore and they gave me the part numbers for some protex rotors "DR12834" and from my own research these are the only blokes that make them,

They're pretty pricey for some little 265 rotors at around $300+? from memory

Hope this helps

• Thanks 1

Thank you for your suggestions I did give DBA and RDA a call and they didn’t have the particula rotor I was looking for. Upon some further research I found a brand called Dixcel which after a quick phone call they did have the rotors I was looking for.

http://www.dixcelaustralia.com.au/

Here are the part numbers and specs for the front and rear rotors on a R34 GT (non GT-V)

Front rotor #3212011

Outer Diameter: 280 mm, Thickness: 26 mm, Height: 49.2 mm, Centre Bore: 68 mm, Holes: 5, PCD: 114.3

Rear rotor #3252018

Outer Diameter: 266 mm, Thickness: 16 mm, Height: 64 mm, Centre Bore: 68 mm, Holes: 5, PCD: 114.3

Hope this helps a few people that have had trouble finding them. 

• Thanks 2