SAU Community

And another watered down 'motorsport' car for Australia

PranK

No, this is the Juke RS, not the Juke R (which was the GTR in a clown suit).  I'd be sure that for the same money as a GTI (what they're claiming in that shitty article), you're only getting the asthmatic 4banger DI turbo with the boost wound up.

This is just the clown suit, without the GTR parts.

44 minutes ago, PranK said:

I hear all of you. I'm most consider about why this would be a limited numbers car! Only 250 coming here. Why? What about it is good enough to be limited?

Nismo fanboi syndrome can be quite strong...?

• Like 3

If I wanted something like that, which I don't, the Toyota C-HR would be my pick.

The Juke might have more performance but at least with the C-HR I wouldn't vomit when I looked at it.

It looks like Renault and Mini (BMW) had drunk sex and this was the offspring.

Plus TRD make big plastic exterior stuff if you like brand name plastic.

Actually drove a press car the other week.

You have to take contemporary "Nismo" cars with a grain of salt (apart from the R35, which is an absolute monster). As a modern SUV with a bit of character (compared to the rest of its segment), I didn't hate it as much as I thought I would.

Juke and pretty much Nissan's entire range (the new Leaf is a good thing however) is ancient. I reckon Nissan sits in a pretty tough spot in the market with it's range. VFACTS data looks like their passenger car sales are pretty much supported only by the X-Tail and Qashqai.

Hopefully Nissan brings out something big at Tokyo Motor Show next year for the Z-car's 50th anniversary.

5 minutes ago, Leroy Peterson said:
13 hours ago, r32-25t said:
Oh god there’s gonna new threads on here about how people just bought them and want to preserve its Nismo heritage 

Nahhh juke owners got the juke forum if they lookin for gratification

But..... but Nismo 

1 hour ago, Darkmeat said:

Nissan sacrifices Nismo to the God of Ugliness in a small, white, blood-spattered, mobile pagoda.323981877_HorribleJustHorrible.thumb.jpg.ae7c243e5fe9e37bb4a7a754a90d2a5b.jpg

They could have at least turned the front wheels to the right to make it look like it might have been capable of powersliding that corner.

• Haha 2

40k... mmm I don't think so. That money buys you some decent second hand prformance cars. (Just checked something for everyone, hot hatch, aussie muscle, Euro coupe).
Or possibly even new ones.

I can't begin to imagine whose buying this.