SAU Community

WTB Or Trade: V36 370Gt Steering Wheel Airbag cover

JG325

Hi all, just like the gent in the post below from a while back, I am a USDM G sedan owner. I am hoping someone would be willing to (preferably) source and sell or if need be trade their Nissan 370GT sedan airbag cover. Must be in black and in reasonable cosmetic condition. May also be interested in the engine cover and kickplates (all 4), again provided reasonable cosmetic condition. Thanks very much!

Mods please let me know if this belongs somewhere else.

image.png.09be573dc9f67fea746d697d1ed345a0.png

Edited by JG325

• 2 years later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• You will need custom pistons made, the combustion chamber is to modified for any off the shelf piston to give a good compression ratio 
    • Which is a thing done by no-one ever. Not even remotely a good idea. I would run an engine with 10:1 these days. Good management and fuel compared to the early 90s when these boat motors were designed & built.  
    • I think you misunderstand. This was Greg driving from Melb to Syd (or return) at a constant 100km/h on the highway. Very little throttle movement, very little accel/decel. You should be able to get 8.5 l/100km under those circumstances (which is effectively what he reports - 50L for 600km is 8.3 l/100km). I drive my car to & from work every day, in traffic, on a mixture of 50, 60, 90 km/h roads (and therefore at up to 110km/h!!) with traffic lights and freeway sections. 28 km each way, so about a 30-40 minute drive depending on day, direction and traffic (which is enough for the majority of the drive to be "fully warmed up". I typically get flat 10 l/100km every single week. OK, maybe 10-10.5, every single tank of fuel. RB25DET Neo. It is easy to get acceptable economy. I won't say "good" economy, because modern cars are doing 5-6 l/100km in the same conditions.
    • Superpro are fine. There are some applications (R32 FUCAs for example) where they are no damn good, but typically for any normal suspension bush, they are fine. Some people will complain of them making noise. Some people will complain of them collapsing. But many of those can probably be traced back to not properly lubing at install or other installation problems, or possibly other problems elsewhere in the suspension that put additional load into particular bush. And for the legit complaints? Meh. Deal with it. I had to replace the poly bushes in my R32 FUCAs every year. The real issue is that I am sold on the idea of adjustability of at least upper arms. So I only have spots for poly bushes in lower arms these days, as everything else is either hardened rubber or spherical steel.
    • Suspension really is complicated.... All these considerations are making me over think it all. Again. I reckon I'll wait for SK's response on his coilovers, and go from there. Though if I go MCA, I'll have to decide on whether the extra $600 (voston comforts $1890, mca pro comfort is $2490) is worth it. Just something soft and comfy, yet firm enough when required at the track or a casual old pac drive for a pie... Otherwise, anyone have experience with SuperPro bushings? Needing to replace the bushings on the suspension department... Will probably keep the oem uppercontrol arms etc, and just replace the bushings.