SAU Community

Finally.... the car of my dreams

hcr32ROB

10 minutes ago, Ben C34 said:

Man you are a genuine tool. Good on ya.

If the gtrs complete you I think you will find it is you with the inferiority complex.

anyway, you have a lot to learn about everything so I'll leave you be to figure out some important life lessons. Rethink choices, contemplate naval etc.

No need to reply. Just as per every other completely nonsensical arguing you have put forward it gets you, and everyone else, no where.

peace out. Go drive a gtr slowly around the place enjoying all that awd has to offer.

Alright mate. Good on ya. 

15 minutes ago, hcr32ROB said:

I’m praying to the skyline gods that the build/mod thread for this car is nowhere near as controversial as this introduction ???

Bored people who over paid for their $40k coupes :P 

I miss my R32 GTS-t, was loads of fun to drive around, even in traffic and crappy roads. Completely standard, sunroof, easy on fuel, lightweight (chuckable). Shame my dad wrapped it around a pole, now I have a GT-R that's too harsh to drive around on the roads all the time (I started modding it for track work), oh well.

Your car looks good. I'd personally go the Type M front bumper as I think the fog lights in it look better than the tacked on GT-R bumper ones.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, niZmO_Man said:

Bored people who over paid for their $40k coupes :P 

I miss my R32 GTS-t, was loads of fun to drive around, even in traffic and crappy roads. Completely standard, sunroof, easy on fuel, lightweight (chuckable). Shame my dad wrapped it around a pole, now I have a GT-R that's too harsh to drive around on the roads all the time (I started modding it for track work), oh well.

Your car looks good. I'd personally go the Type M front bumper as I think the fog lights in it look better than the tacked on GT-R bumper ones.

Yeah yeah I see what you mean with the front bumper- 2 options I’m considering. Still undecided ?‍♂️ 

1- gtr bumper and getting new mesh and remove lights

2- going to type m with standard spot lamps 

32 minutes ago, niZmO_Man said:

I miss my R32 GTS-t, was loads of fun to drive around, even in traffic and crappy roads. Completely standard, sunroof, easy on fuel, lightweight (chuckable). Shame my dad wrapped it around a pole, now I have a GT-R that's too harsh to drive around on the roads all the time (I started modding it for track work), oh well.

I can agree with the statement. I miss my old GTS-t also. I hardly drive my GTR now.

Yes and no.  Or, more correctly, no and yes.  Guards have nothing to do with bonnet and grille fitting.  GTR grille does only mount off of GTR headlights.

I have GTR bonnet, grille, headlights & bumper on my car, with GTSt guards.  The proper GTR bumper is slightly too wide/wrong shape to be squeezed onto GTSt guards, but it does fit.  There are repro GTR bumpers made to suit GTSts without that extra little bit of width.

It's possible that there are probably imitation/fake GTR grilles available somewhere that can mount onto a GTSt front end without having to have the right headlights, but I've never looked into it.  I say this because of the existence of GTR style bumpers to go on GTSts....there would need to be a way to fit the grille without having to have the headlights too.

Having said all that, in this day and age of 3D printers and Sikaflex, it should actually be possible to come up with something to stick onto GTSt headlights that would provide the GTR grille mounts.

• Like 1