SAU Community

No0b13

Tailz94

Hey there new to the forums, found heaps of useful info on here and I'll probably need quite a bit of help too with things I can't find on here sooo bit about myself;

I'm located in New Zealand and I currently own 2 r33 skylines

Have a bit of a diy sorta nature and am generally pretty good when it comes to wiring things up

1st one is the black one and I'm the second owner so everything done to it is of a professional standard and it's my daily

Specs;

Rb25de factory manual

Vlsd diff (also factory)

Big brakes (factory)

5 star alarm

Custom exhaust (certed)

18inch moteji rims

Lowered with cobras in the back and tein? (Green) in the front

S1 tail lights (smoked out)

yada yada yada

Second one is a project for the missus

Specs are

Rb20e auto

Series 2

Push to start button with RFID tags as security and keyless entry (no ignition barrel)

... She's a work in progress

I'll attach a couple photos below, consider myself introduced (:IMG_20181209_193416.jpegIMG_20181124_175423_449.jpegFB_IMG_1542348682888.jpegIMG_20181108_184735.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Tailz94 said:

Hey there new to the forums, found heaps of useful info on here and I'll probably need quite a bit of help too with things I can't find on here sooo bit about myself;

I'm located in New Zealand and I currently own 2 r33 skylines

Have a bit of a diy sorta nature and am generally pretty good when it comes to wiring things up

1st one is the black one and I'm the second owner so everything done to it is of a professional standard and it's my daily

Specs;

Rb25de factory manual

Vlsd diff (also factory)

Big brakes (factory)

5 star alarm

Custom exhaust (certed)

18inch moteji rims

Lowered with cobras in the back and tein? (Green) in the front

S1 tail lights (smoked out)

yada yada yada

Second one is a project for the missus

Specs are

Rb20e auto

Series 2

Push to start button with RFID tags as security and keyless entry (no ignition barrel)

... She's a work in progress

I'll attach a couple photos below, consider myself introduced ?IMG_20181209_193416.jpegIMG_20181124_175423_449.jpegFB_IMG_1542348682888.jpegIMG_20181108_184735.jpeg

Welcome to SAU mate. Good to see a 4-door R33 as they're quite rare in Aus let alone two. 

Any further mods planned for either one or leaving them stock?

Welcome to SAU mate. Good to see a 4-door R33 as they're quite rare in Aus let alone two. 
Any further mods planned for either one or leaving them stock?
Cheers mate (:

Leaving the black one close to stock maybe adjustables and different rims but that'll do for a daily

The silver one is currently a wide open project so I'm in the process of fixing a small problem and making it completely keyless with the use of rfid tags as security, on the hunt for a decent set of rims and also ordering some cop lights and sirens for it, maybe a couple gauges , then when the time comes either flick it or 25det convert it (:

1 hour ago, Tailz94 said:

Cheers mate ?

Leaving the black one close to stock maybe adjustables and different rims but that'll do for a daily

The silver one is currently a wide open project so I'm in the process of fixing a small problem and making it completely keyless with the use of rfid tags as security, on the hunt for a decent set of rims and also ordering some cop lights and sirens for it, maybe a couple gauges , then when the time comes either flick it or 25det convert it ?

Sounds awesome mate!

The silver one sounds like it’s going to be a very interesting project especially with the cop sirens! You should start a build thread.

Sounds awesome mate!
The silver one sounds like it’s going to be a very interesting project especially with the cop sirens! You should start a build thread.
cheers yeah I'll probably start one tomorrow when I get the time, was nothing short of a wreck when I got it , was actually too embarrassed to take photos [emoji1787]