SAU Community

Introduction

merc0827

Hello all from jacksonville florida, I been in the 240sx trend for a long time. I used to own a black top sr20 in a 1989 s13. I currently have a 92 s13 with a rb25 neo. Almost to the point of running it on the road. Very excited. Am a father of one married. Work civil service in the air force non destructive testing. I used to work in the interventional department at the level one trauma center in town. I usually work on the car on Sunday, mark 2 was a anniversary gift from the wife she is into it too. Just not as heavy as me she is in the learning phase. I plan on using this forum for guidance and share some experiences I have with the neo since there is not alot of posts for it. Hope to learn and teach as I go!

Rb25det pon cams type b, walbro 255 with twin externally mount bosch 044s, 8an lines supply and return, swirl pot, freddy intake, q45 throttle body, 1050x injectors, z32 maf, cxracing exhaust manifold, hx40, 3 inch exhaust, innovate motorsports boost controller, enathply tune for e85 and pump 93, 44mm wastegate, freddy blow off valve, front mount intercooler, catch can, high flow fuel rail, etc etc etc.

• Like 1