SAU Community

R32 gts-25 auto to manual conversion wiring

Hi there

Have completed conversion from Auto to Manual on my 25de using a 20det box for the most part all I have left is wiring. I’ll be using manual wiring. My question is what is the go to for the inhibitor and also reserve wiring? I’m aware that the inhibitor needs to be bridged but can anyone point me in the direction to which wiring is what or throw a few photos my way if I’m lucky.

cheers

(p.s first conversion done so am bit of a noob when it comes to wiring haha)

On 12/26/2018 at 11:36 AM, Errorlesstag said:

Hi there

Have completed conversion from Auto to Manual on my 25de using a 20det box for the most part all I have left is wiring. I’ll be using manual wiring. My question is what is the go to for the inhibitor and also reserve wiring? I’m aware that the inhibitor needs to be bridged but can anyone point me in the direction to which wiring is what or throw a few photos my way if I’m lucky.

cheers

(p.s first conversion done so am bit of a noob when it comes to wiring haha)

I can't give you R32 specific information as I haven't done this conversion on this chassis. You are best off referring to the factory manual for the wiring diagram to know which pins you need to bridge. You can find it by doing a search on here. 

As far as the reverse lights go, usually the manual box will have the reverse switch wiring on the box and you will solder this to the existing wires which usually go to the selector for reverse.